Saturday, May 12, 2012
I am unstoppable!
I finally received my semacharge and chargepoint access cards, I can now access both those networks for free juice both by my work and near my house. Semacharge is kind of great because they are adding them to Walgreens, best buy, and maybe target? Anyway, I should be able to put off getting a 240 volt charging setup at my house until winter at least. I may just see how long I can survive on the free electricity, though feel skimping out on paying for electricity is the epitome of cheapness. A full charge from zero is $2.40, that will cart me around town for a good 70 miles or more.
I strongly believe if they can get the range to 150-200 miles , electric cars will sell like hot cakes. Invest now or pay later! I'm starting to buy stocks in lithium production companies, and companies that are building EV infrastructure. Think about it, if you could have bought stock in Exxon when the share price was 65 cents!
Tired of blogging on an iPad for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment