Friday, May 4, 2012

Well, I am sitting here, counting down the hours until they have my Mitsubishi i - miEV ready.

I chose black because it makes it look a lot less like a weird space craft. I mean, it still looks like something from another planet somewhat, but I can live with it in black. If any suckas' try to mock me, I'll blast them with my space beams.

I received the call from Younker (the dealership) telling me that the car would be ready either today or within the next 4-5 days. I guess they are just trying to not get my hopes up?

I have been eyeing charging stations both near my home and also near work. Finding free juice is going to be my new favorite hobby I think. I also stumbled upon a program with the department of energy that hints at programs providing FREE home chargers.

I am excited to start this blog about my experiences with the i . When I was researching the vehicle I didn't really see anything like this on the web. Not really any blogs by electric car owners. I think this is a great idea to share my experience and help other people get on board the electric wagon.

No comments:

Post a Comment